Sunday, October 7, 2007

Lyle has landed

After a crazy stressful couple of weeks getting moved out and ready for this trip, i have finally arrived in sweden. I was quickly whisked off to a house in the country with Dianna, her sister Monica, husband Brad and two friends Martin and Maria. Faced with the new challenge of figuring out where Dianna and i stood along with my long trip, left me drained. Awkwardness filled my days and sleeplessness my nights.

Things settled over a few days and the trip on hand came to focus. I was finally hit with the reality that i was in a foreign country (having spent the time in the country with only the above mentioned) on a trip to the grocery store. I decided that it was time to move and see what i can.
Having heard many people say that hitchhiking in sweden was difficult as the swedes tend to not like the strangers, i decided this was my best option for travel.

No comments: