Friday, October 19, 2007

Into Grimstad

So i'm actually staying in a place for a few days. Grimstad is a small town on the southern coast of Norway. The houses are painted white and the town has a good feel to it.

I have writen alot in a book that i carry, but havent had the time to post it. While im here i plan to catch up a bit on that.

I'm staying at a nice guys house in the middle of town, my own bed and everything. We saw a lady talk about her trip up everest and to the north/south pole (i just looked at the pictures i guess). Then a band played, they were good, sang in english. I bought a couple 10 dollar beers, yup a good night out. I guess we are going to meet some of his friends at a pub soon. My first trip to a pub since i got here, should be exciting.

Word to your moms
L

No comments: