Sunday, November 4, 2007

Snow day and gone

It snowed friday night, i awoke and stared out the window, not really trusting my eyes. Its mostly melted off now. I made a snow man to sit with on the porch.

So the big news is that i got Sandra kicked out of her farm house. Not really because of me, more because the landlord (he lives next door). He didnt like a strange guy hanging around, sitting on the porch. So in a random event, i meet a canadian girl Claire that had an extra room. So now im closer to the city.

Still grey out, had one day of sun that was nice.

drink the morning coffee
contemplating
the problems of the world
of my life

meow at a cat
slinking by in some bushes
catches him off guard
well practiced meow

a new porch
new people to watch
under a hood
waiting


I'm headed to stockholm wednesday, check out the city of islands. Have a few friends from the banks to meet with. Will be good to see some free spirits in the sea of blond hair and black coats.

L

No comments: